Here are the Policies and Procedures related to Covid-19 in place for the Pickleball Program and Facilities at Indian Ridge Country Club. These are put in place to maintain everyone’s safety, and ensure that our facilities remain open throughout this 2020/2021 season
- All players must wear a mask unless they are on court playing.
- Players should not gather in groups off the court.
- Players must follow physical distancing guidelines when off the court (maintain 6 feet distance whenever possible).
- Players are responsible for bringing their own hand sanitizers, towels, and water bottles to the courts.
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizers prior to stepping on the court, and when coming off a court.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, etc…), do not participate in Pickleball related activities in order to avoid exposing other players.
- If you have come in contact with a person who has Covid-19, please take the appropriate steps to ensure your and other players’ safety (quarantining, getting tested, etc…)